Sunday, October 19, 2014

Reflection!!

       
       Time flies by so fast and I didn't even realize that second quarter has already end. The second quarter was okay because I learned something amazing about the html tags. I never knew that since this grading quarter.
       Hyper-Text Mark Up Language or html is the topic that we tackled this second quarter. I learned a lot of tags and how to use this things. There are a lot of html editors but we used the Notepad. So yeah we focused on the different tags and had different kinds of activities to make us more understand the tags. I didn't find the tags hard but sometimes I got confused and put different one because there are many kinds of tags.
       For the next quarter, I will work harder and gain more knowledge to improve myself because maybe someday I will use this in the near future.

1 comment: