Friday, February 6, 2015

♪♥♫ REFLECTION ♪♥♫

          


           Last grading has already started and it's almost at the end. Our lesson for the last grading is none other than Photoshop. This gadget is very popular to the people work in magazines, photographer and others that includes picture as their hobbies or occupation because it is the only way to make the image more presenting than it was before.

             I didn't find many hardship in using the Photoshop because it was discuss in our second year or third year days. So understanding the use of the tools took only a couple  of times before I understood it. Well, it's not that it was just taught to us in our lower year level that I understand it easily but also because of the help of my classmates who help me understand the things that are confusing and Mrs. Veracruz who took her time teaching us to use  the Photoshop properly.
          Our graduation is almost near, so I want to thank all the people who took part of my high school life and help me to become what I am now. And for that, I will do my best in college life. No, not just my college life but throughout my life....
           THANK YOU !!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment