Friday, February 6, 2015

My Dream, My Future ?

       
              My dream?  As of now I still don't know. I close my eyes and dreamed of things that can never come true. Fantasy that my mind create because of eagerness to accomplish something that can make me proud of my self. And I really found myself happy with this kind of dreams that is out of reach. But when I open my eyes, I come to reality that this things only exist when I close my eyes. I stood up on my bed thinking that how can I make my real future if I dream big?
         Well, as I go to school 7 am - 5 pm, little by little I'm making my own future to a better by learning things that can help me choose my own future. The delusions that I once have are now fading but instead, dream of reality is growing and it's about to reach it's own limit as time passes by.
          My future that I only have the rights to hold and take. I can't edit nor change my future so I'm going to try my best to find what is destined with me. The future that holds the key of my happiness and content is waiting for me as I took a step on my college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment