Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Wonder-woman ♫♪♫♪

          Almost all of us think of superman, batman, spiderman and all the other Marvel heroes when we say the word "HERO". All the man with super powers are considered superhero, well that's some people think. A hero that is a fictional character that is only made by a human mind and can never be true. But what if there is a hero in this world?But he/ she doesn't have any powers, he  is only a mere human like us. And can we really call him a hero without any superpowers like the characters we see in movies or comics?
        From a teenager like me, I consider my mother as a hero. A hero that is always there for me. She is always there to care, to love and to cherish me. Even if the world let me down, she's there by my side with a smile and let my negative feelings fade. Sometimes, I feel hatred towards her but she never respond with the same hatred that I have, instead she replaced the hatred with love. My mother isn't the sweetest like candy but she is the kind of candy that will surely make you smile.
        I love my mother. She don't have any powers at all like the heroes we see but she's always there at all times especially when you're in need. Maybe the power she have is the power of love which she always carry from the start of her life and became more stronger when she said"I do" in front of the Lord. 
       SHE IS MY HERO, MY SUPERHERO.

No comments:

Post a Comment